100% Pure Essential Oils, FDA (cosmetic), GMP, MSDS, ISO
Our MAIA Collection Contains:
Eucalyptus | Eucalyptus globulus
Bergamot | Citrus bergamia
Lavender | Lavandula angustifolia
Tea Tree | Melaleuca alternifolia
Peppermint | Mentha piperita
Lemongrass | Cymbopogon flexuosus
Why essential oils?
- They provide fragrance for home and body without synthetic chemicals!
- They become part of your story. Positive scent associations with them can comfort the soul in times of need.
- They are safer to use than candles or incense
- They are a luxurious treat that can be easily added into your daily routine.
- They allow you to bring the outdoors indoors
- Cool Skin (spray): 3oz water + 1oz aloe gel + 10 drops lavender + 4 drops peppermint + 1 drop tea tree
- Purifying (spray): 3oz witch hazel + 5 drops tea tree
- Clarity (roll on): 7 drops peppermint + 5 drops lavender + 5 eucalyptus, top with fractionated coconut oil
- Youth (roll on): 1 tsp. vitamin E oil + 1oz jojoba seed oil + 15 drops lavender + 10 drops tea tree
- Elated (neat or diluted): 2-3 drops bergamot rubbed onto abdomen. Wash hands after.
- Clean slate (roll on): 4 drops tea tree + 4 drops lavender + 2 drops lemongrass, top with sweet almond oil.
- Family Matters: 2 drops peppermint + 2 drops lavender
- Invigorating: 2 drops peppermint + 2 drops eucalyptus + 2 drops tea tree
- Relaxation: 2 drops tea tree + 2 drops lavender
- Calm: 3 drops bergamot + 3 drops lavender
- Fresh & Fruity: 2 drops lemongrass + 2 drops bergamot
- Happy: 3 drops lemongrass + 3 drops lavender + 3 drops peppermint
- Reed Diffuser: Place 5-10 wooden reeds in a glass vessel filled with 15 drops essential oil, 2 tbsp. of alcohol, and 1/4 cup of safflower OR apricot kernel oil
- Toilet paper: Place a few drops inside the cardboard tube of a toilet paper roll
- Place a few drops in the corner of your shower for decadently scented steam
- Place a few drops on a cotton ball and leave near your work or sleep space.
- Surface Spray (16oz): 4 drops tea tree + 4 drops eucalyptus + 1 cup water + 4 tsp. castile soap + 1 cup white vinegar
- Surface Spray (16oz): 20 drops eucalyptus + 15 drops lemongrass, fill the rest with half witch hazel and half distilled water
MORE INFO COMING SOON, can't wait? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential oils can increase sensitivity to sunlight. Please keep this in mind when applying topically.
Not for use while pregnant. If nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
FDA regulations strictly prohibit the use of medical claims in conjunction with the sale of any product not approved by the FDA. These products are not approved by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.